CALEA Compliant Call Recording
As a telecommunications provider, you are required under the 1994 Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) statute to enhance the ability of law enforcement to conduct electronic surveillance and allow federal agencies to monitor all VoIP traffic in real-time.
INSTALLING A SIP PRINT CALL RECORDING APPLIANCE MAKES YOU IMMEDIATELY COMPLIANT.
- Record any call based on IP address, with exact Start and Stop times
- Record every call for just the subscribers specified in a court order or other authorization
- Provide the call recording service unobtrusively and with a minimum of interference with any subscriber
- Deliver the recorded call and call-identifying information to the government in a simple-to-transport standard format
- Protect the privacy of your subscribers
SIP Print is a trusted third-party supplier of CALEA-compliant call recording solutions to telecommunications providers of all sizes, and the equipment is compatible with all major VoIP systems.
The appliance-based solutions are robust and highly resistant to unauthorized tampering. Access to the management software and the recorded calls is tightly controlled.
SIP Print systems can be clustered together to scale up and support very large environments. They also perform effectively in multi-site distributed architectures.